The full moon of November 14 marks the second of a trilogy of full moons happening over October, November & December 2016. The Full Moon on 14 November presents the closest of the year. The moon hasn’t been this close to earth since January 26, 1948 and will not come this close again until the Full Moon of November 25, 2034.
With this huge amplification of supermoon energy drawing 2016 to a close, we can expect the last three months of the year to bring about huge changes within our lives. Energy runs high during a supermoon; you may feel more emotional, electric, experience sleep disturbances or have expressive dreams. You may also find your intuition is heightened, synchronicity more pronounced and you become more aware or sensitive to the energy of the environment, people, plants and animals. The best way to balance with this highly charged energy is to Earth yourself by connecting with nature like walking bare foot on the ground, hiking in nature or swimming in a lake or the ocean.
How to make the most of the moon vibrations?
- REFLECT: Reflect on your lessons and learnings this year, embracing the wisdom of the journey, then taking on board those learnings in order to prepare for a new cycle.
- LET GO: Let it come and let it go... these last three supermoons of the year are signally the ‘death’ before a cycle of ‘rebirth’ as we enter 2017
- FORGIVE: Forgive yourself, forgive others… holding grudges only keeps you as the victim.
- DETOX: Be gentle with yourself and set aside time to care and nurture your body each day. After a huge year of letting go, it is time to renew and refresh yourself and release the last remnants of emotional stagnation deep within you.
- EMOTIONS: Emotions will be amplified this full moon and dramas could run rampant. It is a time to take a deep look within yourself. What do you feel ? Could what is happening outside of yourself have anything to do with something you are holding on to, fearing or hiding within yourself?
- TRANSFORMATION: But the Sun in impatient Scorpio is PUSHING for change, for growth and for us to take a good hard look below the surface and move us out of our comfort zones. Ouch! On a poignant note transformation is going to happen… so you may as well surrender and evolve with grace and ease.